General Service Technician
Lunar Low Automotive has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Wilmington, NC.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Lunar Low Automotive's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Am McLellan, 05/16/2023
The guys at Lunar Low Auto are very professional. Their prices are fair and are very honest. Having dealt with other auto shops in the past, Lunar Low is one of the best. Knowing nothing about lift kits, David helped me through the process. He was knowledgeable, kind and helped me figure out exactly what I needed. Even though it took a couple of days, it was worth the wait. I love my lift kit! Thank you David and staff @ Lunar Low Auto! I will def be back!
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: